- Check the latest validator stats.
- To ensure your stake remains decentralised, stake as much as possible on validators below the 33.5% cut line.
- It is advisable to split the delegated stake between 5-10 different validators in different locations.
- Take a note of our vote account address:
- 66597J13dfdXhKu76VCEiKt6aDE4YP1Seccj2JGkXHYo (testnet)
- CviQXDMPZPVAZ5qgVGN2gSBSD9GqqwRt7VZidoHMpArr (mainnet).
- Create a stake account and delegate using the supported wallets. You can use the CLI tools or the SolFlare wallet.
- Reach out uHoT#6573 on Solana Discord. DM in case of any questions.
Moovi Solana Validator
HOW TO STAKE
Validator DetailsID (testnet): 7arMwy1BnRTC995TVdgZYU8n9V2gwxTpWmVNDdeJihdAVA (testnet): 66597J13dfdXhKu76VCEiKt6aDE4YP1Seccj2JGkXHYoID (mainnet): 7ZSVbdE4gTWq7rh8d6a22LoMmSCHNB45aBtnHD5C5bUcVA (mainnet): 7arMwy1BnRTC995TVdgZYU8n9V2gwxTpWmVNDdeJihdA
Moovi | Solana Validator
- Dedicated server in a top tier EU data center with 99.9% availability and a gold service contract.
- The usual drill: validator runs as a non-root user systemd service, keys are generated and kept safely, the Secure Shell is secured.
- Not using automated high availability guarantees that equivocation slashes do not happen.
- Continuous server monitoring using a Prometheus-based stack including Grafana dashboards.
- Alerts about critical events and an escalation policy in place for each alert.
- Secondary server at the ready for manual failover in case of an incident on the primary.
- Knowledge sharing with other Solana operators and continuous improvement.